WHAT WE DO
Whether you’re moving freight to or from the Island; require short or long-term warehousing or a personal unpack service — our comprehensive understanding of Norfolk Island customs and our significant mainland resources allow us to provide efficient and economical door-to-door service.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our personnel have over 40 years of shipping and airfreight experience, most recently 16 years managing our client’s freight movements to and from Norfolk Island; ranging from large Mainland Project Logistics that are time and cost sensitive, to small business enterprises that contribute to a solid economic base for the Island.
CONNECTION WITH MAJOR CITIES
Norfolk Forwarding has the experience and resources to serve the Norfolk Island freight forwarding needs of a diverse customer base – from personal effects consignments to large scale infrastructure projects, shipping to and from Norfolk Island to the rest of the world.
FREIGHT HANDLING SPECIALISTS
Norfolk Forwarding handle the process of moving goods the entire way, from start to finish and work to ensure orders are delivered to the depots in time and that freight is prepared the correct way to protect it for the unique unloading conditions on Norfolk Island.
Norfolk Forwarding combines our knowledge of the local market and customs with substantial mainland resources to efficiently provide door to door service, to origins and destinations throughout Australasia.
Norfolk Forwarding Services can assist you with:
- Air freight
- Sea freight
- Personal effects relocation to and from Norfolk Island
- Depots in Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland
- Shipping from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland
- Liaise with you and/or your suppliers
- Consolidate freight and pack for shipping if required
- Customs clearances
- Certified Dangerous Goods specialist
- Building Supplies
- Transhipments to and from the rest of the world
- Large scale Project Work
- Pier freight supervision
- Cartage to destination point Norfolk Island
- Full Norfolk unpack service available